A sneak preview of upcoming virtual events featuring VMware Cloud on AWS.
It’s the perfect time to brush up on your VMC on AWS knowledge.
Since the daily operating procedure for most organizations has changed drastically over the past few months, there’s never been a better time to brush up on the technologies that support and enable business continuity, disaster recovery and the remote workforce. If you’re aiming to deliver a hybrid cloud by extending your on-premises vSphere environment to the AWS cloud, or already run a VMware environment in the AWS cloud but would like to refresh your knowledge, we have several content-packed virtual events coming up.
5 upcoming VMC on AWS virtual events
- Deep-dive: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Horizon 7What:
A 60-minute, beginner-level technical deep dive that reviews VDI with VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Horizon 7Focus areas
- An overview of Horizon 7 virtual desktop and application platform
- How it can be deployed on VMware Cloud on AWS
- How to leverage the same Horizon 7 platform with same tools and workflows both on premises and on VMware Cloud on AWS
- How to easily build own hybrid VDI cloud for extending your existing on-premises VDI deployment or providing business continuity and disaster recovery capability for your primary VDI deployment
Senior Product Line Manager
End-User Computer Architect
- Hands-on Lab: Getting Started with VMware Cloud on AWSWhat:
A 90-minute, instructor-led online hands-on-lab demonstrating how to set up, deploy and scale an on-premises vSphere environment in the AWS cloud.Focus areas
- An overview of VMware Cloud on AWS
- A virtual hands-on lab demonstration
- An instructor-guided test drive of VMware Cloud on AWS
Staff Systems Engineer – VMware Cloud on AWS
Staff Technical Marketing Architect, Hands-on Labs
06/17/2020 10:00 AM PT
- Deep-dive: VMware Site Recovery- Disaster Recovery as a Service on VMware Cloud on AWSWhat:
A 60-minute, intermediate level technical webinar covering VMware Site Recovery – DRaaS on VMware Cloud on AWS in depth.Focus areas
- Overview and architecture of VMware Site Recovery
- Use cases and topologies
- How to deploy VMware Site Recovery on VMware Cloud on AWS to provide orchestrated disaster recovery capabilities
- Technical features and capabilities to replicate, protect and recover workloads using VMware Site Recovery
- Workflows and reporting on VMware Site Recovery
- Technical walkthrough of the VMware Site Recovery DRaaS with a demo
- Q&A with experts
- Overview of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Virtual hands-on lab demonstration
- Instructor-guided test drive of VMware Cloud on AWS
Senior Technical Marketing Architect, Storage Product Marketing
Senior Product Manager
06/24/2020 11:00 AM PT
- VMware Cloud on AWS: What’s New in Networking and Security
A 60-minute webinar that walks you through how to seamlessly extend, migrate and expand your VMware environment on the AWS cloud.Focus areas
- Key challenges solved by Transit Connect
- How it helps to create solutions such as SDDC Groups and the VMware Managed Transit Gateway
- Demo of the Transit Connect Solution
Sr. Product Manager
Sr. Technical Product Manager
07/08/2020 11:00 AM PT
- What’s new with VMware Cloud on AWS: July 2020
A 60-minute intermediate technical webinar that reviews the ins and outs of VMware Cloud on AWS, including some exciting new capabilities!
- Overview on VMware Cloud on AWS
- New capabilities and supported solutions
- Value and benefits
Product Line Marketing Manager
07/23/2020 11:00 AM PT
Reasons to attend a VMC on AWS virtual event
Why should you register for at least one of the aforementioned events?
- They’re free, virtual and jam-packed with knowledge you can apply to help optimize your current work environment.
- You’ll hear expert insights from VMware veterans.
- Hands-on-labs give you the opportunity to interact with VMware technology and ask experts questions in real time.
A quick refresher on VMware Cloud on AWS
How much do you know about VMware Cloud on AWS? Given today’s changed business environment, most organizations are heavily focused on ensuring business continuity and supporting the remote workforce. VMware Cloud on AWS helps businesses extend, migrate and protect VMware environments to the AWS cloud.
- Enterprise-capabilities, from automatic scaling and load balancing to enabling DR in a day
- Simple, consistent operations
- Flexible consumption
- Familiar and seamless