An overview on VMware vForum Online Spring 2020
VMware’s largest online event of the year is coming up!
It’s that time of year again, everyone. VMware’s at it again with their largest online event, featuring live expert insights for IT professionals who are focused on building their skillsets with advanced technologies. vForum Online Spring 2020 is happening on May 13th, 2020 and we’re inviting all of you to register.
- Who should attend?
- Platform & app owners, cloud-native developers
- Modern application builders
- Infrastructure and operations executives
- Cloud architects and admins
- Senior network and storage operators
- Who is presenting?
“Delivering a Digital Infrastructure”
VMware Expert Panel Discussion
Kit Colbert – CTO, Cloud Platform
Lee Caswell – VP, Storage and Availability
Pete Chargin – Sr. Director, vSphere Platforms
Dormain Drewitz – Director Product Marketing
Through a combination of Hands-on-Labs and breakout sessions, this virtual event will be covering the following topics:
- Modern applications
- Virtual cloud networking
- Digital workspace
- Intrinsic security
vForum Online is a live, online event you can access easily from your desktop, laptop or mobile device. Participation is easy breezy.
May 13th, 2020
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
What can you expect from vForum Online Spring 2020?
This is a content-packed event, everyone. First off, you’ve got over 40 technical breakouts to choose from featuring helpful expert advice for building, running and protecting your cloud apps. You also have the option to participate in live Q&A video chats including 130+ experts available to address your hardest technical questions. Finally, 10+ instructor-led Hands-on-Labs will be running, giving you the opportunity you to try out Workspace ONE, vSphere, vSAN, VMware Cloud on AWS and Carbon Black.
Why should you attend vForum Online this year?
Why register, you ask?
- It’s free, virtual and full of useful information you can apply in your daily work.
- You’ll hear expert insights from VMware’s brightest pros.
- It’s a live event that gives you the chance to interact with VMware technology directly and bounce your questions and ideas off experts in real time.
Register now! We would love to see you in the virtual crowd for vForum Online Spring 2020.